Support group for women from any area.
The Freedom programme is a 12 week support group for women.
The programme is open to any woman who wishes to learn more about the reality of domestic abuse.
The aim of the programme is to;
- Provide information that will help you understand abuse.
- Help you to recognise the beliefs held by abusive men.
- Assist you to meet other women with similar life experiences.
- Illustrate the effects of domestic violence on children.
- Help build your confidence and self-esteem.
- Help you recognise future abusers and move on to abuse free lives.
- Provide the information in a confidential and safe environment.
Who is it for?
For women who are experiencing or have previously experienced domestic abuse.
- Do you feel afraid of your partner?
- Is your partner excessively jealous and possessive?
- Do you feel you are walking on eggshells to avoid making your partner angry or aggressive?
- Does your partner blame you for everything?
- Does your partner pressure you to have sex when you don’t want to?
- Is your partner constantly criticising you and putting you down in front of others?
- Does your partner tell you want to wear, who to see and where you can or cannot go?
It is a rolling programme which runs every Thursday 10am -12pm & 1pm - 3pm.
Those wishing to attend must be booked onto the course
by speaking with Jacqui, one of our certified trained facilitators.
To discuss the programme in confidence call Jacqui at the Freedom Project
on 07309 858 955 or email email@example.com
Where to find us?
New Hope Community Church, Old Lane, Halfway, S20 3GZ